2017 PREDICTIONS!

7 hours ago, TheDCIpilot said:

1.Carolina Crown

2.Blue Devils

3.Bluecoats 

4.Blue Knights(total dark horse).           very soon....

5.Santa Clara Vanguard

6.Cadets

7.Cavaliers

8.Phantom Regiment

9.Blue Stars

10.Academy

11.Crossmen

12.Boston Crusaders

13.Madison Scouts

14.Mandarins

15.Troopers

16.Colts

17.Genesis

18.Spirit of Atlanta

19.Pacific Crest

20.Oregon Crusaders

21.Cascades

22.Jersey Surf

23.Pioneer

Switch Boston amd Phantom and you're onto something. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TheDCIpilot said:

1.Carolina Crown

2.Blue Devils

3.Bluecoats 

Lots of hype here on DCP for Carolina Crown this summer. They reportedly have a better Design Team than the last few seasons according to Coprsband and other CC insiders, and reportedly here on DCP they've had good vet retention to warrant such optimism for a possible 2nd DCI title this season for themselves. I absolutely LOVE  their music most seasons, so I'm intrigued about hearing so much of this off season optimism for this season from both inside and outside CC here on DCP.

Edited by BRASSO

1. Blue Devils
2. Santa Clara Vanguard
3. Bluecoats
4. Carolina Crown
5. Cadets
6. Phantom Regiment
7. Cavaliers
8. Boston Crusaders
9. Blue Knights
10. Madison Scouts
11. Crossmen
12. Blue Stars

13. The Academy
14. Troopers
15. Oregon Crusaders
16. Colts
17. Mandarins
18. Vanguard Cadets
19. Spirit of Atlanta
20. Blue Devils B
21. Genesis
22. Seattle Cascades
23. Pacific Crest
24. Jersey Surf
25. Legends

26. Spartans
27. The Company
28. Music City
29. Pioneer
30. Louisiana Stars
31. 7th Regiment
32. Guardians
33. Southwind
34. Gold
35. Raiders
36. River City Rhythm
37. Impulse
38. Shadow
39. Colt Cadets
40. Les Stentors

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, PRphan72 said:

13. The Academy

I hope Academy finds a way to be good enough to stay in Finals. Its a hard,long, upward battle to make Finals for so many of these Corps... but of course that would mean some other Corps I like would have to be just short of making Finals too. So its not easy to do this stuff. I heard that Academy's fine soloist in their terrific closer " Unchained Melody " last season has left and found a spot in line with the Blue Devils for this season. Can't say I blame him. So long as Michael Kletsch still writes the music however ( for Crown as well ) I think there is at least the strong likelihood I'll still like their music, no matter where Academy finishes. Kletsch writes such great music arrangements for both Carolina Crown and Academy, imo.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

I hope Academy finds a way to be good enough to stay in Finals. Its a hard,long, upward battle to make Finals for so many of these Corps... but of course that would mean some other Corps I like would have to be just short of making Finals too. So its not easy to do this stuff. I heard that Academy's fine soloist in their terrific closer " Unchained Melody " last season has left and found a spot in line with the Blue Devils for this season. Can't say I blame him. So long as Michael Kletsch still writes the music however ( for Crown as well ) I think there is at least the strong likelihood I'll still like their music, no matter where Academy finishes. Kletsch writes such great music arrangements for both Carolina Crown and Academy, imo.

I agree-I wish the Mary Poppins show would have been better received, I thought it was wonderful, as with 2016.

7 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Lots of hype here on DCP for Carolina Crown this summer. They reportedly have a better Design Team than the last few seasons according to Coprsband and other CC insiders, and reportedly here on DCP they've had good vet retention to warrant such optimism for a possible 2nd DCI title this season for themselves. I absolutely LOVE  their music most seasons, so I'm intrigued about hearing so much of this off season optimism for this season from both inside and outside CC here on DCP.

gxSdPoQ.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

.  My kids just asked how old is this person who posts the egg meme.  Good question. .

' Hard to say for certain, but we think he's at least got The Power of 10 on his best days. (.. haha!)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, corpsband said:

sK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gifsK8qzi5.gif

Your egg memes are slowly but surely becoming scrambled eggs now on here, Corpsband... lol!

Edited by BRASSO