2017 Boston Crusaders

6 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Is it perhaps time to bring  " The Locker Room Guys " from the N.E. Patriots back for another interview to 'splain themselves on what they might know and might've done ?

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2017/02/21/tom-bradys-missing-super-bowl-jersey-is-worth-500k-according-to-police-report

I heard that Mike Woodhull and Jim Cronin made special arrangements for that jersey to be one of the unique raffles at BAC's Spring Fling. They didn't bother Chris Holland with the details knowing how busy he's been. They wanted to surprise him.

Just now, xandandl said:

I heard that Mike Woodhull and Jim Cronin made special arrangements for that jersey to be one of the unique raffles at BAC's Spring Fling. They didn't bother Chris Holland with the details knowing how busy he's been. They wanted to surprise him.

" Woodhull " ? He's not a friggin' boat ( lol!)

If by some remote chance the missing Tom Brady N.E. Patriots Super Bowl Jersey shows up at the BAC  Auction fundraiser in June, I will make a beeline for the desserts table.

Edited by BRASSO

3 hours ago, Tobias said:

Tom Brady was hired to do PT for BAC ST? What? 

Tom Brady has been hired for this weekends camp by Boston Mgt. to work with the brass line on how to effectively let the proper air out of the valves for maximum efficiencies. GIno Cipriani will coordinate the team effort this weekend, I'm told.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

Ah ha, now the true story comes out.

All because David Warren's dressing room wasn't large enough, because the roof of The Tent has to be re-set after Bloo, Cadets,PR, BAC blew it off its foundation, and Mike Martin wasn't allowed to use Canton's slides to get down from the podium.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/music/2017/02/21/bso-plans-large-scale-tanglewood-expansion/xH9IS8au3RRwB8xkKxKc3H/story.html

16 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Tom Brady has been hired for this weekends camp by Boston Mgt. to work with the brass line on how to effectively let the proper air out of the valves for maximum efficiencies. GIno Cipriani will coordinate the team effort this weekend, I'm told.

I heard BAC was going to bring in someone from the Atlanta Falcons to give the corps advice on how to finish the season strong, but then... :tongue: