2017 Boston Crusaders

2 hours ago, LabMaster said:

So with a new covenant with Band Shoppe, I would assume there is a new uniform design in the offing. 

.... and I can confirm here that your assumption is on solid ground. Stay tuned.

Just now, Ghost said:

Oh goody!  That might mean someone with knowledge of some of their music might "spill the beans" shortly.

Not from me.... not publically, anyway.

21 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Oh goody!  That might mean someone with knowledge of some of their music might "spill the beans" shortly.

ah, the old Bahstahn Beans theory...

But if Craiga can't shovel out of Portland, then the B&Ms won't make it to the next Tampa camp unless Holland charters another Trump jet.

It is permissible to publically confirm now that the Boston Crusaders will have a new uniform design for this summer. It is on the Boston Crusaders website, and its in the announcement there of the renewal of the Band Shoppe Partnership between Boston and its current Uniform maker. Keith Potter, Boston's new Artistic Designer, will be working on the new uniform design creation in collaboration with the creative team at Band Shoppe according to the Band Shoppe Spokesperson in the press release put out by the Corps. ( halfway down in the press release ) I've known this for quite some time now, but its up to the Corps to release such info when they publically choose to do so.

http://bostoncrusaders.org/2017/02/boston-crusaders-inks-new-deal-with-band-shoppe/

Edited by BRASSO

2 hours ago, Tim K said:

Since Boston Crusaders has been working with Band Shoppe for a few years now, renewing the agreement may not mean a new uniform. The survey about uniforms has led to speculation and I think many people think Bluecoats radical uniform change along with their winning a title means everyone will have a new uniform design, not necessarily the case. BAC has done interesting things with uniforms over the past few years: gray to red in 2013, new design in 2014. While I like the current uniform, I wouldn't mind seeing something different, but I would hope the color scheme would be the same and somewhat traditional. That being said, if you don't like a uniform but the show is compelling, it's not uncommon to forget about the uniforms, at least that's the case with me.

I figure something new is coming based on the comment " Our Creative team is extremely excited to be working with Boston crusader's Artistic Director, Keith Potter on some amazing things for 2017 and beyond".  That from Jay Pearison Band Shoppe Company President.  I think what they did previously was a great updating, now I would guess it is the next step to update with a new design team and production.  I think BAC maybe greased the skids a bit, prepping fans for impending changes.

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

It is permissible to publically confirm now that the Boston Crusaders will have a new uniform design for this summer. It is on the Boston Crusaders website, and its in the announcement there of the renewal of the Band Shoppe Partnership between Boston and its current Uniform maker. Keith Potter, Boston's new Artistic Designer, will be working on the new uniform design creation in collaboration with the creative team at Band Shoppe according to the Band Shoppe Spokesperson in the press release put out by the Corps. ( halfway down in the press release ) I've known this for quite some time now, but its up to the Corps to release such info when they publically choose to do so.

http://bostoncrusaders.org/2017/02/boston-crusaders-inks-new-deal-with-band-shoppe/

One can easily assume there will be a new uniform. The wording would lead you to believe that.  But will it be new,  or an expanded modification, or further updating of where they took the recent new uniform to?  I would believe there will be a look that holds to the traditional style rather than go to the Bluecoats style.  I look forward to it.

8 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

One can easily assume there will be a new uniform. The wording would lead you to believe that.  But will it be new,  or an expanded modification, or further updating of where they took the recent new uniform to?  I would believe there will be a look that holds to the traditional style rather than go to the Bluecoats style.  I look forward to it.

I've really liked their "updated" look - maybe the DM version for the corps proper and update slightly? Flip the red off the field and onto the DM podium? 

Then the guard can add the color on the field itself. Just one option!

Edited by George Dixon
spelling