2017 Boston Crusaders

9 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I've talked to a few that quite like it (from two seperate corps)...then again none of us can speak for the majority of marching members.  

I'd come down on the like side if I had to guess as well.  They might not like wearing a dance belt but they sure hate overheating in those old style constructed uniforms more. 

The Boston Crusaders next off season camp is next weekend, by the way. Lakewood Ranch High School, Bradenton, Fl. once again.

Edited by BRASSO

10 hours ago, BoaDci said:

I can assure you it is NOT what they like.  I think it is what staff likes.  They like the fact they can do choreography easier, and allow for better movement, but most modern marchers actually do not enjoy the dancewear costume/uniform.  

Speak for yourself

11 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

I've talked to a few that quite like it (from two seperate corps)...then again none of us can speak for the majority of marching members.  

Texans may have their own language, but the other 49 states say and write separate. You know, just like Bluecoats compared to ...

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 5:15 PM, George Dixon said:

I've really liked their "updated" look - maybe the DM version for the corps proper and update slightly? Flip the red off the field and onto the DM podium? 

Then the guard can add the color on the field itself. Just one option!

I'm kind of liking this idea.  It neutralizes the palette somewhat allowing the guard to enhance whatever design or color scheme fits the program through costuming/uni's, equipment and props.  Not entirely sure the DM should be in Red though.  So long as they don't go the way of the NFL with the awful Color Rush crap on Thursday night football LOL.

2 hours ago, xandandl said:

Texans may have their own language, but the other 49 states say and write separate. You know, just like Bluecoats compared to ...

And then there's Boston speak.     https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+speak+bostonian&biw=1600&bih=770&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiAtPCOl5_SAhUN6GMKHacpCGgQsAQIPA&dpr=1

Edited by Ghost

Boston accents ? and Boston turf loyalties on display ?

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

But do they understand it in Greater Tampa, home of the Gasparilla Days parade (those other pirates and buccaneers)

" The Boston Crusaders next off season camp is next weekend, by the way. Lakewood Ranch High School, Bradenton, Fl. once again."

2 hours ago, xandandl said:

But do they understand it in Greater Tampa, home of the Gasparilla Days parade (those other pirates and buccaneers)

" The Boston Crusaders next off season camp is next weekend, by the way. Lakewood Ranch High School, Bradenton, Fl. once again."

Sure.... marchers in Corps come from all 50 states and beyond now, and good humor is the universal language understood by all with an active funny bone.

Edited by BRASSO

Is it perhaps time to bring  " The Locker Room Guys " from the N.E. Patriots back for another interview to 'splain themselves on what they might know and might've done ?

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2017/02/21/tom-bradys-missing-super-bowl-jersey-is-worth-500k-according-to-police-report