Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

Every time I hear that ballad I feel like I'm taking a walk in the park on a summer night. Astonishing work BD. Honestly. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gabe211 said:

Morphing each day. Last night's rehearsal (?)

Thank you Gabe.  Guard is improved.  Love the trumpets at the beginning, that Legend callback:)  Visual still seems easy, still not concerned.  I dont SCV is a threat *just* yet.  Closer is crazy so many things to latch on to in there, lots of texture.  Lovin it BD, keep it up:)

• Like 4

Anyone else feel the electronic bass is way overpowering in this?

Great changes already though.  You can tell they are going to do a lot more with the props.  Wouldn't be surprised to see fabric pulled out of them to represent butterflies, etc...

Digging the show!

Edited by cadet93
  • Like 1

I love the ballad. Beautiful flugelhorn solo and great way of defining what the show means. They are definitely "morphing" into a better and better corps each year and they are not doing some of the stupid things that cavaliers and cadets are doing, which is trying to "change" (which they certainty are, but not for the better).

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2