Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

I love this ensemble sound, and the ballad is the highlight of the season for me. But the show overall is not as compelling or innovative as SCV, Coats or even Cavaliers.

• Like 2

I think 2011 was the worst when they ran past the Cavaliers after San Antonio, then took first in Atlanta. I sat back and laughed my *** off. Never in my life had i seen so many adults crying ******** and moaning. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I'm not really seeing a lot of hate, and I was around in 2010 - 2013.  I've seen BD hate.  

True, probably an aggressive choice of words.  Critical is probably better.  Either way, the show is gonna improve.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BoaDci said:

True, probably an aggressive choice of words.  Critical is probably better.  Either way, the show is gonna improve.

Nah, it's hate... Not me, but it's certainly been heated in the past.

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I think 2011 was the worst when they ran past the Cavaliers after San Antonio, then took first in Atlanta. I sat back and laughed my *** off. Never in my life had i seen so many adults crying ******** and moaning. 

Yes, on here for sure. 

In 2013, I had a fan stop me (probably because I was wearing a BD sweatshirt) and gave me an earful about how BD's show that year was an example of how they were destroying drum corps. I've never seen such irrational hate towards a corps. I mean it's totally cool not to like a show, but sheesh lol.

Just now, dcsnare93 said:

Yes, on here for sure. 

In 2013, I had a fan stop me (probably because I was wearing a BD sweatshirt) and gave me an earful about how BD's show that year was an example of how they were destroying drum corps. I've never seen such irrational hate towards a corps. I mean it's totally cool not to like a show, but sheesh lol.

Kudos to you for keeping your composure.  If you would have went in on that person, they would have been on social media later that night talking how BD fans are disrespectful and rude and blah blah. Probaly trying to bait you into saying or doing something stupid, especially with you wearing a BD gear. Gotta have some balls to just walk up to someone you don't know and start talking some mess. Good on you not falling for it and representing the BD fan base the way it should be.