Cadets Announce 2017 Program

The Cadets are excited to announce that they will be playing the music of Leonard Bernstein’s MASS as the cornerstone for the 2017 season, with incidental music from Dr. Drew Shanefield, Tom Aungst and Omar Carmenates. “This year, The Cadets will perform the music of Leonard Bernstein’s MASS, bringing back the beauty, intensity, and the […]

View the full article

21 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

If they put in "A Simple Song" I REALLY pity the soloist....having to perform in the very long shadow of Barbara Maroney will not be easy,

Agreed. Very suitably, she is a semi-finalist to be named to Cadets HoF this year. Much more than a coincidence and well earned.

Worst kept secret in the off season, but an excellent choice for them. I cannot wait to see your show.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

Worst kept secret in the off season, but an excellent choice for them. I cannot wait to see your show.

I didn't hear about it

Show is not called mass. I was told the tittle will be announced at a latter date 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sagemode67 said:

Show is not called mass. I was told the tittle will be announced at a latter date 

GH said on FB video today that announcement will be made to the public on the first full day of ST, 5/20. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xandandl said:

GH said on FB video today that announcement will be made to the public on the first full day of ST, 5/20. 

Yes heard that too