What are corps fixing right now?

It's been a bit of a quiet spot in the competition schedule this week, with the July 4 holiday and all. Some corps haven't had a show since Sunday, and won't return to the field until Friday (July 7).

During this first pit stop of the season, what is each corps concentrated on fixing? Or maybe it's not a fix, but a planned upgrade, which needed a few days of uninterrupted blocks to put in place.

When the schedule heats up again this weekend, what will we see/hear that we haven't seen/heard so far?

Seattle Cascades and Oregon Crusaders are fixing to play in their very first show of the season at Drums of Fire tomorrow night!  

(I know that isn't what you meant but I couldn't resist.)

• Like 7

I hope it's Spirit. Those two issues were glaring by the live stream on Tues.  At least to my eyes and ears.

• Like 1

I am hoping that Phantom is dilligently working on balancing out the use of mics in their show and that they're working super hard to clean the very difficult visual and brass book they have 

• Like 1

INT is reportedly working on making substantive changes to the middle of the show.

• Like 1

Pioneer is making its end-of-show barricade banners unfurl cleaner.

Madison is adding a creative move with its under-used oxygen tanks.

Crown is gonna win us over with its long lasting vocalist.  

I spend too much time watching Bluecoats zip down the front of their Devil's staircase.  They will agree, and push my focus elsewhere.

Crossmen will thrill the Finals night crowd near the north endzone with a Dirty Dancing guard drill.

Cadets will add medals to their uniforms to win the DCP poll. And a super strong magnet will appear out of nowhere starting with the Texas part of the tour, and the marchers will be controlled by the movements of said magnet. 

Phantom Regiment will add yellow Beethoven flags just to satisfy my memory of the first time I saw their majestic selves.

Hairography will be patented by the Blue Devils.

Dutch Boy and Sky Ryders have secretly been rehearsing two stellar shows which will debut in Allentown.

Blue Knights will add Colorado weed to the Lucas Oil air vents.

After scoring two bingos in Casper this May, the $150 winnings will be used to blackmail the weather gods to guarantee no rain on all remaining Troopers performances.

One game was a large plus sign.  The other, a speedball blackout.  Outstanding cheese nachos.

The Cavaliers organization will promote Venus to a larger role. She was at the Lisle show distributing flyers for the all ages unit.

On a lark, Boston will misspell G-U-I-L-T-Y as R-E-D-R-U-M.

Vanguard will retire its 4 cymbalists. Just kidding!

• Like 2