Update from the Philadelphia Inquirer

5 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Now I realize that they were aimed at Jim, so I'm going to chime in to say that, while anyone can see that there are differences of opinion between Jim and me, I never for a moment doubted the sincerity of his passions on these issue, which is commendable.

Healthy conversation is good. Certainly differences surface. But we have always managed to find the common ground. I have a great deal of respect for those who contribute to a debate on that basis.  Antagonist - that’s another story. 

3 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Yep and if anyone is upset enough they can report and let the mods do a clean up like last thread.

I don’t post my real name either for personal security reasons. But don’t try to mind read others either. And some here (including a mod) know me and what I look like lol

You aren’t trolling threads Jim in hopes of silencing discussion.  And I did meet yourself and Krista in Annapolis. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Yep and if anyone is upset enough they can report and let the mods do a clean up like last thread.

I don’t post my real name either for personal security reasons. But don’t try to mind read others either. And some here (including a mod) know me and what I look like lol

I thought your real name was Jimf Lowbari!!!!   :cheer:   

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Someone has to PAY their bills..I'm sure RAIIN aren't doing this for FREE....you can call me ignorant of the facts...that is fine with me...I'm simply talking about public perception...not really expanding the thought much beyond that...

Yes... the organization has to pay the bills. How would it be done otherwise. Attorneys and Non-Profit agencies do not do it out of the goodness of their heart. So... how would you do it because most professionals have hailed the YEA approach in using RAIIN as being "best in class" for this issue?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

Healthy conversation is good. Certainly differences surface. But we have always managed to find the common ground. I have a great deal of respect for those who contribute to a debate on that basis.  Antagonist - that’s another story. 

Disagreement without being disagreeable.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Trust me Jim you actually contribute to conversation anonymously or not.

I believe we all agree that this conversation can not be allowed to be silenced. There is a problem and it needs to get fixed. If people have to lose their livelihood in the process so be it. Unfortunately some corps may become the victim of their leadership mistakes. Which is very unfortunate. 

Edited by Jim Schehr
  • Like 3