What show designs should be out there?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Devils/Bluecoats/Madison Scouts:

*The Untouchables

*Cowboy Bebop("Memory"(pre-show intro), "Tank!", "Car 24", "Dijurido", either "Blue" or "Bad Dog No Biscuits", Green Bird(post-show)

*Music from "Trigun" (H.T. would make a ridiculous opener)

*Time Warp: Music of The Rocky Horror Picture Show

for Madison: The Pirates of Lake Mendota and the Hunt for the White Whale(Of Sailors and Whales by McBeth)

Cadets/SCV/Glassmen/Crown/BK:

* To Walk With Wings(by Giroux, & Tribute by Mark Camphouse)

* Terpsichore(by Bob Margolis)

* Tribute(by Mark Camphouse, Whatsoever Things by Camphouse, Trumpets Eternally Sounding by Rocky Reuter)

Crossmen:

*Symphonies of Gaia by Jayce Ogren(AKA Songs for Planet Earth IV)

Pioneer:

* Celtic Aire arr. Fred Sturm

* Music from Lord of The Dance

* Music for a Found Harmonium: (by Penguin Cafe Orch., Celtic Aire arr. Fred Sturm, Breakout from Lord of the Dance, Baba O'Riley by the Who.)

Edited by NR_Ohiobando

Phantom Regiment + Gladiator soundtrack = minor key glory

Here is a show I put together real quick.

"Nothing Like the Sun: The Music of Sting"

Brand New Day

Fields of Gold

Desert Rose(F'N AWSOME)

I could imagine Carolina Crown doing this b**bs :blink::blink: :P :doh::worthy::worthy: B) ^0^ (sorry huge sugar rush...too much caffine and chocolate)

I still think my Chicago show is kick butt :D

I think a "Salute to Vegetables" is perfect. Think about it...guard can wield giant shis-ka-bobs and skewer different large vegetables and beef-chunks until they create the ultimate creation. Plus....it would feed the corps after the show!

b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs

I'd definitely love to see a Michel Camilo show on the field. If it were to be done, there's only one corps I could see giving this music justice: The Blue Devils. I can't say exactly how I would want it to be in terms of what songs, but I could see multiple songs in certain parts of the show. Anyway, here's how I see the show going:

Opener: "On The Other Hand," "Cocowalk," and "Dichotomy"

Ballad: "Dreamlight"

Percussion Feature: "This Way Out"

Closer: "Caribe," "Suite Sandrine Part III," and "On Fire"

Like I said, I could only see the Blue Devils doing this kind of show. And, regardless, I recommend Michel Camilo to anybody who hasn't listened to him yet. It's latin, it's jazzy...it's just really fun to listen to. I got these songs from his albums, "One More Once" and "Live At The Blue Note." That's just in case anybody's interested. I'm done advertising now.

I think a "Salute to Vegetables" is perfect. Think about it...guard can wield giant shis-ka-bobs and skewer different large vegetables and beef-chunks until they create the ultimate creation. Plus....it would feed the corps after the show!

Call Any Vegetable?