What show designs should be out there?

Bluecoats + Radiohead = greatest show ever.

Paranoid Android. Exit Music. The National Anthem.

People would be throwing babies. The babies would be liquefied in mid-air by the sheer awesomeness of the show.

People would cry because their babies got liquefied. They would be liquefied as well.

The show would be that #### good.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen on here in threads similar to this one, but I feel the need to say it again. As far as rock/pop stuff goes, someone needs to do Sufjan Stevens. There's plenty of material to make a fantastic corps show. His arrangements are fairly dense, he studied music in college. I'm working on a little mock show based on material from his Michigan album right now. I did Illinois last summer, but my computer crashed and I lost it. Boo.

No be open minded about this, but I think a show off of Queen would be a-ma-za-zing. Now I'm not talking Bicycle or We will rock you, I mean the good Queen music. I would open wiht Don't Stop Me Now, go into Fat Bottom Girls, then Save Me as the ballad, then Princes of the Universe, then close with The Show Must Go On. I think i would cry if i saw that. And to do it, I think Cadets, Bluecoats, or Devils would be awesome at it. Anyone agree?

I want to see someone do Carmina Burana (phantom regiment perhaps? Adam Sage would have a blast with it I'm sure).

I would also love for someone to do some sort of whacked out version of Swan Lake (i.e. SCV 1995 with Nutcracker)... I don't know.. it seems neat in my head. Too bad Magic of Orlando isn't around anymore.. they would have had some outlandish costumes for that.

Bluecoats + Radiohead = greatest show ever.

Paranoid Android. Exit Music. The National Anthem.

People would be throwing babies. The babies would be liquefied in mid-air by the sheer awesomeness of the show.

People would cry because their babies got liquefied. They would be liquefied as well.

The show would be that #### good.

I would go with Everything in it's Right Place, Pyramid Song and Myxomatosis......and have BK do it. No one does dark like BK.

Too mass-appeal for the Blue Knights.

Oh, and for song selection, just get as much of Kid A as you can.

Everything in its Right Place

Kid A

The National Anthem

How To Disappear Completely

Idioteque

Motion Picture Soundtrack

I always felt "Exit Music" was overrated.

Edited by The Nagging Cough!

I'm actually designing my own show now. I'm in an indie band (The Idle Villagers) and as a tribute to marching/drum corps, I'm using flash to make drill to match up to my music. It's pretty sweet, even in the early stages of the video.

Oh, I'd really like to see a show based on Chicago's early stuff. Selections:

-Introduction

-Does Anybody Really Know What Time it Is?

-Beginnings

-Colour My World

-24 or 6 to 4 (What a closer, huh?)

I would say "Free" but only if the Blue Devils do it. Let's face it, they own that one :)

Oh, or a show based on the works of Beethoven. I don't care what they play, any Beethoven will do.

Edited by dccorpsfan

I would go with Everything in it's Right Place, Pyramid Song and Myxomatosis......and have BK do it. No one does dark like BK.

:worthy::huh2::huh2: Yesssireee!!!!!

Bk or Phantom! b**bs b**bs