Atlanta Show thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the random sets of guys rolling on the ground is starting to #### me off

Why? That seems a strange reaction to a unique visual effect. I think it's pretty neat, actually. It's pretty amazing that they can roll the same way, every time, and end up right in their spot, transitioning immediately to marching the drill.

There's something about a Billy Joel show with big ole' fan kicks by the guard members that just makes me chuckle. :D

Why? That seems a strange reaction to a unique visual effect. I think it's pretty neat, actually. It's pretty amazing that they can roll the same way, every time, and end up right in their spot, transitioning immediately to marching the drill.

a "unique visual effect" that's been done in their past shows.

is it just me or has there been some horn issues with cavies tonight, sharp, flat or something.....not all the time just ....don't know,......maybe its my computer speakers

Cadets were amazing - unbelievable demand

I have to agree..They are unreal...Never thought I'd hear myself say that, but after seeing them last night I have no problem saying it!

OK so I am a drummer and most of my comments are percussion related. Cavies snare line has really changed thier style in the last few years. They are really playing though the drums...I like. Back field they r really loud..