Atlanta Show thread

I wonder were Hroth is right now. He's at the show, but does anyone actually think he's watching right now? :P

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great corps

horrible concept final!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh CADETS WHY OH WHY!!!!!

Cadets missing a snare tonight!

How many marching tonight?? I don't have web-cast <**>

the end was great, the music... the drill... the guard... NO VOCALS. That is what i wanted to see... I'd put them in first if it was like that the whole show....

ACK! Musically and visually beautiful. Vocally - OMG couldn't Hopkins pay for some acting lessons at least? Sheesh if you insist on forcing us to hear this juvenile narration than at least make it sound interesting.

Why cant this narration be on the right channel and the music be on the left channel so I can turn off the right channel?

Are the narrators in the horn line, cause they always sound out of breath, good grief.

"in high school I didn't seem to fit in..." Hopkins we get it already.

A. The Cadets are amazingly talented and can play!!!

B. I've never had a problem with narration

C. That said, I think the cadets narration absolutley distracts from their show and they should heavily scale it back. It masks their wonderful sound.

D. Because of the narration, I just felt like the show came off very sesame street-y. . .trying to present a messgae, but not really suceeding

Agreed. Too preachy, too moralizing.

As I mentioned before, to do a show called "This I Believe," you have to use narration to tell people what you believe.

That said, I really just don't like the narration.

I wish this show, sans vocals, was called "Velocity."

I dont like amps nor do I hate them, but none of you on here were talking crap when Blooo was speaking throughout their show. (no offense to Bloo, just an example)

I don't think though that Bloo's little "Come out with your hands up!" "You have the right to remain silent" etc. are really the same as someone talking over the hornline about how they didn't fit in in HS...

Great hornline. Great visual program. Great drumline.

Voiceover script is still "Barney Meets DCI", with a touch of "A Chorus Line" (where every other monologue is about an unhappy high school life and how they were saved by dance...).