2008 show ideas

Hell yes it would!

Can we bring back the 80's BD hair too? :)

Nah, even Petrucci got a hair cut a few years back. You've gotta' move forward ... :)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, even Petrucci got a hair cut a few years back. You've gotta' move forward ... :)

Alright well... they'd at least have to have all the guys participate in a 'longest beard' contest. Good? B)

I don't know if any corps can get the rights to this, but I think this would be a winner

A show based on the music of Thomas Newman the ballad would definitely include the music from the End Title from the Shawshank Redemption and the Ending would be the music that is playing when Andy comes up out of the swamp after escaping from the prison. The other tunes can come from Road to Perdition and the Perfect Storm.

There is so much great music in there. In my mind it would be the perfect Cadets show and I would accept narration if they could actually get Morgan Freeman to do it! b**bs

Edited by taters

Alright well... they'd at least have to have all the guys participate in a 'longest beard' contest. Good? B)

I think you're into more of a Steve Vai vibe ... He's been a fashion disaster since the '80s and is outright ludicrous these days. Feather boas and all.

StarGate (The movie not the series)

We almost used it for L'Academie Musicale in '95 - some really good music in there. I'M surprised no one ever did it.

Later,

Mike

Pioneer - Malaga, Armenian Dances, Estancia

I'm down with that. :P

I was listening to track 1 off Systematic Chaos... I could see someone doing that. Or maybe Hell's Kitchen from Falling into Infinity...

Its crazy that a band like DT(or opeth) can have ONE song that would work out into the corps show. Where as some bands, you have to use like...5 or 6 songs to get an 11:30 minute show.

Gotta love progressive metal! \m/