I am a figment of everyone's imagination and my height is an optical protrusion

missed you guys..........it was the best DCA ever........IMHO........and I realized that this summer marks the 60th anniversary of my very first drum corps show........that makes me older than Joe

My God, Jim, you just reminded me of something....

This was also the 60th anniversary season of my first year in drum corps - and I never even thought of it until I read your post.

Thanks (I think) for bringing it up.

Curses!!! I'm getting old!

Nope, that guy's name was Bartman.

Eddie Gaedel - uniform # 1/8

My God, Jim, you just reminded me of something....

This was also the 60th anniversary season of my first year in drum corps - and I never even thought of it until I read your post.

Thanks (I think) for bringing it up.

Thanks Jim/Joe and Andyroo... :tongue:

This being the 46th for me I feel MUCH younger now.... :thumbup:

You may be getting old but you are still the sweetest guy around. You managed to perk up a few girls and then send them crashing down Sunday morning with your question....Oh if only you could have seen their faces glare when they realized it was ME you were looking for. :thumbup:

You may be getting old but you are still the sweetest guy around. You managed to perk up a few girls and then send them crashing down Sunday morning with your question....Oh if only you could have seen their faces glare when they realized it was ME you were looking for. :thumbup:

Yeah, I thought about what I had said immediately afterwards. That's why I only gave you a quick kiss and then got out of there as quickly as possible. :tongue:

After all, they were all armed. :tongue:

It was the St. Louis Browns ... Bill Veeck's brainstorm to put people in the stands ...

Cossetti at the plate:

Gaedel.jpg

:-)

This guy was mentioned a little while back. I think it was another Cossetti reference and I asked if Gaedel was Bill Veeck's midget gimmick. :thumbup: