Wait a second here!! You're telling me that France invaded ANYBODY??? And WON????

(I can say this because my ancestry is French)

Jai m'appelle Tomas Piché

but 1066 was when all the warriors (Normans) left France... the key is - they didn't go back home but rather settled where they conquered... so look what you ended up with...

Brits with a will that won't quit, stubburnest people on earth - who - as long as they don't take on the USA - pretty much kicked butt over the centuries... and Sicily... well we all know what came from Sicily... La Cosa Nostra and the large number of Don Corleone wannabes

As a youngster approaching 55 years on this planet, you guys and gals are making me laugh at your humor! :thumbup:

I'm in need of it too........just found out the wife has to have her third surgery this year! :laughing:

But she is a trooper and has made it thru the first two with flying colors and it should be a breeze to correct her spur in the shoulder area caused from a fall last winter. I miss our beloved Crusaders and wish it never happened! Anyways, keep it going......love it! :thumbup:

happy Bday Uncle Tom! I'll send the Moosic Nazi's over if you get out of hand!

Happy Birthday to You ♪♫ ♪

Happy Birthday to TOM! ♪♫ ♪

Happy Birthday Tom!!! :laughing:

nodding-happy-burfday-banner.gif

Here's to MANY, MANY more!! _Cheers__by_Shicken05.gif

birthdaycake6gk.gif

and Sicily... well we all know what came from Sicily... La Cosa Nostra and the large number of Don Corleone wannabes

And my wifes grandmother.... all 98 pounds soaking wet, cig outta her mouth, finger pointing and Sicilian 'tude of her. :thumbup:

Means I have a 25% change of getting in DEEP doo-doo when I screw up.

Important stuff: Happy Birthday Tom... :laughing:

And good luck to Golde and his wife.. we've been thru it too with the leg.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

what praytell is a Baguette?

Here ya go Bear...

"A baguette (pronounced /bæˈɡɛt/) is a long thin loaf of French bread that is commonly made from basic lean dough..."

Happy Birthday to Tom AND Tony according to the header page unless Tony isn't using jazzycat here......

"14 members are celebrating their birthday today

MikeD(57), TomPeashey(64), eft160(27), forumrdr(24), StjDm42(23), florida4ewe(26), FlamMan(51), kmanv(43), Jazzycat1(46), AIsFor_Anne(21), hawaiimello(27), VKsop8va(22), PhillySoprano(59), stonex(50)"

On yet another note, what was it like to be in Brass Factory Bear. I made sure i watched youn's when i was in Archie! I loved the Corps... :laughing:

Here ya go Bear...

"A baguette (pronounced /bæˈɡɛt/) is a long thin loaf of French bread that is commonly made from basic lean dough..."

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...3b/Baguette.png :laughing: