Brief off-topic, if I may: Ralph Silverbrand, legendary Caballero DM, is in Mt. Sinai Hospital in NYC and is in grave condition. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks.

prayers initiated... one of the all timed greats for sure... and just an all around great person...

• Like 1

prayers initiated... one of the all timed greats for sure... and just an all around great person...

This was posted on Facebook, and came from his daughter:

"You can let everyone know that he had a successful procedure last night and as of

this morning his vitals are normalizing. Thank you- keep the prayers coming!"

• Like 1

Brief off-topic, if I may: Ralph Silverbrand, legendary Caballero DM, is in Mt. Sinai Hospital in NYC and is in grave condition. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks.

Prayers for Ralph and his family....

Prayers for Ralph and his family....

always enjoyed seeing him on the inspection line at A.L. NATS. he would smile at me and then give me a tick. and yes i always got one. :shutup:

This was posted on Facebook, and came from his daughter:

"You can let everyone know that he had a successful procedure last night and as of

this morning his vitals are normalizing. Thank you- keep the prayers coming!"

Read this item this morning, and also got it in an e-mail from the Cabs' webmaster. The news about Ralph has improved greatly over that of the past few days. While awaiting this procedure, he had suffered a heart attack in the hospital.

As his daughter Lauren said, thanks and keep the prayers coming. We're all pulling for him.

"Go get 'em Ralph!"

• Like 2

Are there any more clues for feature 451?

I'm beginning to think this was just another one of those pictures you get in a new wallet. :huh:

As Paul Simon sang on his Graceland album: "You Can Call Me Al"

:-)

Edited by ajlisko

So, looks like my previous guess of Gene Kennedy was close.

My guess is that Mr. Lisko was on the field of the 1963 World Open at retreat in Roosevelt Stadium when Gene and this gentleman were presented with a new set of Rogers drums for high drums and taking home the whole ball of wax.

I rest my case.

So, looks like my previous guess of Gene Kennedy was close.

My guess is that Mr. Lisko was on the field of the 1963 World Open at retreat in Roosevelt Stadium when Gene and this gentleman were presented with a new set of Rogers drums for high drums and taking home the whole ball of wax.

I rest my case.

Yesiree ... 63 WO ... Gene and Al ... DM's of BS ... and I was there to see the Golden Knights put on three incredible performances in two days ... Prelims and Finals on Sat ... and an exhibition at the Sr show on Sunday ...

:-)