Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Left to Right, One at a time, Please.... Guess Who # 489 ?

(click on pic to enlarge)

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Left to Right, One at a time, Please.... Guess Who # 489 ?

(click on pic to enlarge)

"Off We Go, Into the Wild Blue etc"........

AirForceMan on the RIGHT has a LOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG career in drum corps. His junior corps included St Kevin Emerald Knights (And their VFW National Champ Bugle Quartet in 1964), and Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights.

His "Senior" days were spent with the USAF Academy Corps and a distinguished soloist with the old Baltimore Yankee Rebels. His "Alumni" accomplishments include Archer-Epler Musketeers, Yankee Rebels, USAF Academy "Reunion" Corps (Which is where the picture was taken) and the Reilly Raiders. He participated with Larry Kerchners "Swinghouse" group also.

He was awarded the DC Hall of Fames "Presidents" award a few years back.

Over to you Andy.....

Elphaba

"Off We Go, Into the Wild Blue etc"........

AirForceMan on the RIGHT has a LOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG career in drum corps. His junior corps included St Kevin Emerald Knights (And their VFW National Champ Bugle Quartet in 1964), and Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights.

His "Senior" days were spent with the USAF Academy Corps and a distinguished soloist with the old Baltimore Yankee Rebels. His "Alumni" accomplishments include Archer-Epler Musketeers, Yankee Rebels, USAF Academy "Reunion" Corps (Which is where the picture was taken) and the Reilly Raiders. He participated with Larry Kerchners "Swinghouse" group also.

He was awarded the DC Hall of Fames "Presidents" award a few years back.

Over to you Andy.....

Elphaba

Hey Elphie ... we'll get to the guy on the right in a bit ... Nanci wants them named from "left to right" ...

... back over to you ...

:-)

Anyone have an idea where this was taken and for what event? When we get to the guy on the right that horn looks real familiar.....

Anyone have an idea where this was taken and for what event? When we get to the guy on the right that horn looks real familiar.....

it is Air Force Alumni... Maybe in Scranton? Lackawanna County Stadium... was artificial turf back then and the first base line and part of Right field have trees up a hill... if not... who knows?

Thew guy on the left with the beard, I don't know.

He looks a bit like my older (twin) brothers... but it is definitely not one of them.

Edited by Fran Haring

Thew guy on the left with the beard, I don't know.

He looks a bit like my older (twin) brothers... but it is definitely not one of them.

The pic was taken at the DCA Alumni Show in Scranton ... and yes, it was the AF Alumni ... the guy all the way to the left started out in the CW Townsmen ...

yeah, yeah.....that dude on the right was also one of the founding members of Music Express, and he also plays trombone in The Project Big Band, plus others.....he is....my twin brother

Guido :devil:

yeah, yeah.....that dude on the right was also one of the founding members of Music Express, and he also plays trombone in The Project Big Band, plus others.....he is....my twin brother

Guido :devil:/>

Stick to the rules ya little street urchin ... start with the guy on the left!

The pic was taken at the DCA Alumni Show in Scranton ... and yes, it was the AF Alumni ... the guy all the way to the left started out in the CW Townsmen ...

Thanks, must have been before I started going to shows again. Only time I ever saw any Air Force guys playing was at Gettysburg when some were "embedded" with Hanover (just before I joined). Different shirts, hats and background view... LOL most of the years at Gettysburg, the background view included a train.