By the way, a little OT. And if TennTux can, I guess I can as well.

Oh sure.... get into trouble with ya.... :laughing:

Much too easy. His initials are KN and his screen name is NOT G-horns. :worthy: I think this was the last guy at the State Street Grille up in Rochester, N.Y. who turned out the lights as he was leaving. :worthy:

Well.... This can't be someone who has worn a kilt! and who's initials are K.N. :laughing:

Yep....K.N.

Lotta good corps memories with this guy and his/our cronies (Archie & Reilly Alum.) from over the years. And I only go back to the winter of 1980 with him. I know many of you go waaayyyy back with this mid-range monster!

Jerry

All I can think of is that new movie, "Michael Meyers Meets the Reilley Raiders"

How appropriate!!!! Isn't Halloween just around the corner??? Time for another "Halloween" movie? Where's Freddie Krueger to take on this guy when you need him???

Some of you folks may be confusin' yer news with yer norms. But this new subject always has his horns up. Or so it seems. Just ask various people.

been busy today so Happy Birthday Tom.................and yes, I first met the 'person' in question in 1962...........ain't it amazin' how long friendships last?

I know!! It's the Notre Dame 'Fighting Irish' Leprechaun! (Either that, or Cossetti wearing his Halloween costume.)

Happy Birthday Tom Peashey! Hope I'm not too late!