OK!!! OK!!!! Nuff of this abuse 'cause youse guys see that my name ends with a vowel and you think you are poking fun at that outrageous costume on the unknown comic...........but, truth be told................my mother's maiden name was Margaret Mary Sullivan AND underneath my spandex I wear an erin go bragh..........

wow..irish and italian mix. that's scary.

hmmmmmmmmmm.......you should be spanked.......but the bivalve in my closet.....deeeeep in my closet is the successor instrument to my shofar

A young bivalve; it's either another bugle configuration, or is it some sort of sea creature? :worthy:

Wait! I got it! It lurks somewhere far in the back of Cossetti's closet and only comes out to terrorize

the nieghborhood, on the first tuesday in a leap year... but only if the moon is full!

"digging a VERY deep hole here!" Best to be silent, there is a "kwepie" on the prowl with my name on it! LOL!! :laughing:

I taut I taw a puttee cat???????? Nah!!!!!!! Uncle Louie Scirotto without lip hair????????

You guys are why I love this thread...................

uh oh... you guys are sliding out of control again....

and as for IRISH - ITALIAN... does that famous Italian St. Patrick ring bells? (described by most historians as a roaming Italian Monk who settled in Ireland) Combining Irish and Italian is old news...

still makes for a combustible situation...i know...my best friend is half of each, and wow, what a temper when he watches Notre Dame while eating pasta :lookaround:

wow..irish and italian mix. that's scary.

You have NO idea.... :lookaround: (or maybe you do...LOL)

Donna's dad is Irish (Cornelius John Coyle, passed 3/25/77) and her mom is Italian. (Lucille DeMarino-Coyle, passed 5/25/86)

ALL "discussions" were at a higher than normal volume... :thumbup:

who won? Whiskey or Wine?

who won? Whiskey or Wine?

wine always win's.............if ya know what i mean!