also used in songs, i.e. you puttee your left foot in, you puttee your left foot out, you puttee your left foot in and shake it all about........what the heck are we working on here anyhow.....I'm lost

Putee, or David Putty was also a character on Seinfeld. Elaine's love interest, played by Patric Warburton, the Jersey Devils fan.

Putty is also a compound that comes in a can to be used as a filler/sealer. Just sayin.............

Correction: David PuDDY.

Edited by gsksun4

Putee, or David Putty was also a character on Seinfeld. Elain's love interest, played by Patric Warburton, the Jersey Devils fan.

Putty is also a compound that comes in a can to be used as a filler/sealer. Just sayin.............

What superhero did Patrick Warburton play?

What superhero did Patrick Warburton play?

He was the voice of the character with the same name as how we were judged back in the old days. Or a small insect that attaches itself to a dog. Or the sound a clock makes. Or a time bomb.

Edited by gsksun4

It did work under classroom conditions. Nobody drowned.

Lots of tecniques worked under classroom conditions, before I went to Viet-Nam.

Of course... once I arrived, all bets were off. I never knew just how fast I could run

untill I was being shot at!! "self-preservation" is a beautiful concept! :laughing:

He was the voice of the character with the same name as how we were judged back in the old days.

Not a voice, but the actual character.......how long can we keep this going before.........CLANG!!!!! Out comes the mistress.

BTW, the feature is not a person with a mask, but Louie Scirrotto without his 'stache.

i'm laughing me arse off.......it doesen't take much for us to way OT does it............... :laughing:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL :laughing::worthy::inlove::worthy:

almost crapped me depends on that one Gene

Yo Jim..........trying to figure out why the LOL's. True story. Actually talked to Raphael twice at two different clinic/concerts at Westminster College in New Wilmington, Pa.

Gotta friend of mine I went to H.S. with (retired 3-Star General Marine Corps') who can back it up. Just sayin.......