new page....

Please Read Before You Post
If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)
If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.
When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.
Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:
The *Guess Who* Mailbox
Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..
Guess Who # 517 ?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30432143@N00/13695349103/

So ... his first name is Joe?

:-)

Big Sal Genovese was a bass drummer from New Britain too, but it's clearly not him. I guess nobody got that our subject is just an ordinary _ _ _ who also likes his morning cup of _ _ _.

ok first name is joe?

So ... his first name is Joe?

Now yer cook'n

Just keeping in on top...

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Guess Who # 517 ?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30432143@N00/13695349103/

The fact that this subject was a Hurc is probably not widely known. He was one of six bass drummers that we put out in 67'. However, for the record, Hurc carreer aside, he is known of by most, and remained a credible element of the activity for many many years.

• Like 1

Elphie was from Bridgeport ... just like me, the Grenadiers were not all that well know to us player-wise ... but, maybe she did cross paths with him when she was with the Royal Lancers ...

"Grenadiers":

Nope. Don't remember any of the old Grenadiers. I remember the old CORPS from their appearances at Greater New York shows hosted by St Raphael's and St Ann's in Bridgeport, but not any particular member.

Best number I remember fro them is "Peter Gunn"........:))

Elphaba

Elphie was from Bridgeport ... just like me, the Grenadiers were not all that well know to us player-wise ... but, maybe she did cross paths with him when she was with the Royal Lancers ...

The Grenadier connection was my gut feeling...best guess, not sure about that though....seems to me he comes from north of I-84 somewhere.

well ray i'm 6 foot tall. , but 4 foot wide. so i'm tall and fat. and my balls go in now.

Sorry Don - I guess I incorrectly read some of the back and forth with Tony - you've got me by (at least) an inch at 6'