Jeff,

If I'd had the opportunity to name you it would have been Jeffrey Aquinas Ream or perhaps Thomas Aquinas Ream

Jeff,

If I'd had the opportunity to name you it would have been Jeffrey Aquinas Ream or perhaps Thomas Aquinas Ream

do you remember that night? it was a great show. and why fleetwood didn't record it i just don't get.

do you remember that night? it was a great show. and why fleetwood didn't record it i just don't get.

'68 was a great year for the Sunrisers. An absolutely awesome show that year.

• Like 1

'68 was a most enjoyable year for me also with Brigadiers... Brigs and Sun were neck and neck...

• Like 1

i was so lucky brother. those guys were men and they were like extra fathers to me. my dad was a contractor and he couldn't watch me all the time and my mom couldn't handle me at all , god rest their souls. so cru watched over me..

I hear ya brother.... Mom and dad divorced around the time I started marching in DC... Single mom with me and two sisters (one older and one younger) it wasn't easy for my mom either. (and on top of that did I mention we lived in Lynn MA? LOL)

Jeff,

nah my Godfather wouldnt be happy with that middle name. And my mom HATED Rochester LOL

yes... Corky Fabrizio... from '63 to 69 Corky did Brigs... then he went to Cru for 71, 72 left in the spring of 73

was probably the best horn line I ever played with... although it would be close with 72 Cru...

Edited by TomPeashey

68 was a most enjoyable year for me also with Brigadiers... Brigs and Sun were neck and neck...

True. That Brigs hornline was sweet, and the charts were superior. Was Corky arranging?

Pretty sure Brigs won high horns 68 DCA. I don't recall the sheets after the show, but something tells me Flowers and that drum line helped put Reading in first place. Rightfully so I guess, since as far as I know, Bucs only lost twice in 68. Both times to Hurcs, Stratford and the Dream.

Tom or Frank, do you recall any of the breakdown for top 3, DCA 68?

Edited by gsksun4