Uniforms

Good Idea! So what uniforms are Star wearing this year?

They're Blast!, so whatever Blast is wearing, and of course I see that you're trying a lame Red Herring tactic. :tongue:

Edited by jjeffeory

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crown is getting new uniforms. They have a deal with FJMiller. They will be getting uniforms next year as well. They are supposed to match their theme.

New unis or just new trim? I seem to recall reading that the brown sashes could be swapped out for another color (hence the window panels n the jackets) for much the same effect.

this I believe.

~>conner

That was the first time ive seen that phrase on dcp and I actually laughed. Way to pull the family guy-esque 'wait-till-everyones finally-forgotten-the-joke-then-keep-it-alive' routine :tongue:

Speaking of Star...does anyone have a photo of the guard's 1993 uniform that was scrapped after a showing or two?

I'm curious to see what the corps had in mind...even though the black unitards turned out to be very effective.

Speaking of Star...does anyone have a photo of the guard's 1993 uniform that was scrapped after a showing or two?

I'm curious to see what the corps had in mind...even though the black unitards turned out to be very effective.

Maybe those are buried with the gerbil wheels from 86!!

I didn't know until years later that they didn't get the white jackets until late in the season....i just can't picture that show with the red ones....

Edited by AlanAndreasen

Maybe those are buried with the gerbil wheels from 86!!

I didn't know until years later that they didn't get the white jackets until late in the season....i just can't picture that show with the red ones....

It was actually kind of interesting. To see them in the old uniform, stripped of all decoration, it kind of matched the surreal vibe of the show. The final uniform was very effective, though. I would have loved to see what a 1994 Star would have done in those unis.