Favorite audience shout outs?

My all time favorite one is in the Cavaliers Frameworks show I believe it is. I can't exactly remember where it is in it,but right before the corps gets really loud you can hear a small group of teenage girls yell "Party at Midfield!" I crack up every time.

What is "Take it home...?" If so, cool! I have inaccurate hearing (like when listening to the lyrics of songs but totally getting something else :). I'll check it out where I rememer hearing it in the 1999 show.

Another prominent one is in their 1992 Fiddler on the Roof show at the beginning of their ballad. Some are better placed than others. :thumbup: I was thinking about doing it at 2006 finals before the full corps comes back in after the pit feature in the closer, but I forgot.

I don' t think I've ever seen this one mentioned...

1993 Regiment...during the first Mello solo. (Was that "The Wheat Dance"?)

"Lassie, where are you???"

...that always cracks me up!!!

It's actually Jessi where are you...Per my previous post, before Enternal Glory, people yell out Jessi's name.

It's at 1:37

Edited by Jeffe77

I know someone mentioned the people yelling SUTA during Phantom's shows. I've noticed that you can hear it in each of the last few years, at least 2003-2007.

My favorite though is in PR '07. Right at the end of the Flower Duet, the two players cut off, and there's a pause before the audience begins clapping, and you can clearly hear one guy go "Yep!". Nothing major, but makes me laugh every time. It's at about 4:45 on the recording, and you might have to turn your speakers up a bit.

At last !

We are hearing from all the jerks who have ruined shows, recordings, corps moments, and whatever else over the years. Now you are having a contest to determine who is the most obnoxious attendee at shows.............. Gooooooo Dorkface

~MY ALL TIME FAVORITE~ outside of BYBO

1989, Phantom Regiment, 4th movement from NEW WORLD SYMPH, 30 seconds left in their show.

A single guard member on a giant blue silk exits the field. The corps hits a giant "S" in a collapsing rotation w/ soft music back field....PHANTOM IS ON FIRE! Then you hear.......

"JUDGES, ARE YOU WATCHING!"

(I feel you brother!)

Edited by Cop

At last !

We are hearing from all the jerks who have ruined shows, recordings, corps moments, and whatever else over the years. Now you are having a contest to determine who is the most obnoxious attendee at shows.............. Gooooooo Dorkface

stay in the concert hall, chief. drum corps is the WWE of music...the crowd is hyped up.