Phantom Regiment Announces Musical Selections.......

Hey all ---

I FINALLY took a shot in the dark here ----

Regiment is going to announce it's show music just before they hit the field for thier first competition !!!

Naw, just teasing - but, they hopefully WILL decide on//announce what they ARE playing before then or this WILL BE the case! Gosh, I'm tired of waiting -- but, wait we must!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they won't tell us and do a "Name That Tune" show.

I thought Spartacus was pretty self-explanatory... or are there multiple versions of it?

I thought Spartacus was pretty self-explanatory... or are there multiple versions of it?

Quite a few. I was hoping they would do a bit of van der Roost's piece. Plus, just because a show is themed as Spartacus doesn't necessarily mean the rep will all come from pieces called Spartacus. Stonehenge by the Cadets included big chunks of the show with music that had nothing to do with Stonehenge. Phantom's Faust show had music pieces that had nothing to do with Faust. I"m hoping for some variety, actually.

I was under the impression they were going to call the show Spartacus but play a rep. all their own.

Actually, I've heard there is some familiar stuff, but for the most part, this show is different than their previous Spartacus shows. I have heard from some sources that it is very "dark"