Cascades Suspend 2008 Tour Plans

From Cascades website (www.seattlecascades.org):

Cascades Suspend 2008 Tour Plans

Due to recent events the Cascades will spend the summer reorganizing for the 2009 season. We will have a press release shortly for the public.

For all members who have a horn and would like a refund we will be at Hockinson High School from 12pm-3pm Saturday April 19th. We will have a short parent meeting and the necessary forms to get a full refund of your tour deposit.

Thank you for your support,

Mike Leone

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Cascades website (www.seattlecascades.org):

Well, that sucks. I hoped that they would be able to pull off this idea. Good luck with the reorg.

Well, that sucks. I hoped that they would be able to pull off this idea. Good luck with the reorg.

I am not really surprised. Unfortunately, I don't think they will be back. The organization is so weak financially and administratively that I can't imagine them coming back from that. It take so much work to get off the ground again. It is too bad...

Another one bites the dust :tongue:

Hops wishes are being fullfilled. Eventually will be down to 10 elites, who willthen blend in with BOA. The end of the activity is near.;

I dont think that this is Hopkins wish and I am certian it is not his fault that Cascades are in this situatione. It is nobodies fault but their own.