BD 2008 Program Announcement

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling amplified voice will play a crucial role in this show, à la 2005.

I'm willing to bet a very large amount of money that there will be no narration. :bluedevil:

I'm willing to bet a very large amount of money that there will be no narration. :bluedevil:

Oh, thank God. The music for this seems incredible, though I just don't see why they can't blow my face off with four awesome jazz charts. But hey, if it's good, it's good.

hmm... the thought of amped voice never crossed my mind when reading this rep...

I think a lot of people, like me, went to see Sweeney Todd and thought "####, that opening music would be a ###### opener," so it's good too see that. The show announcement is weird, like trying to out-Cadet The Cadets, but it sounds pretty awesome and it looks like BD is doing something besides their norm. Hopefully that perception pans out. I haven't been psyched to see a BD show in a long time but...I can has xitement for Blu Devs?

Because the staff was actively trying to annoy you. Everyone knows that... Come on, buddy. Use your head.

This is probably true to an extent, I really do feel that sometimes show designers are actively trying to **** off fans like me.

Edited by Hrothgar15