BOSTON 2000

Really cool show. Absolutely loved it.

Just pulled out the DVD to watch what i remember from 8 years ago......

and I would like to strangle the idiots who thought it was appropriate to yell all sorts of crap during the quiet part where they were singing in the ballad.

Other than that, really cool emotional ballzy drum corps show---with a lot of diamond rotations.....

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really cool show. Absolutely loved it.

Just pulled out the DVD to watch what i remember from 8 years ago......

and I would like to strangle the idiots who thought it was appropriate to yell all sorts of crap during the quiet part where they were singing in the ballad.

Other than that, really cool emotional ballzy drum corps show---with a lot of diamond rotations.....

Agreed- a great performance.

And it was just as good the second time around in '03 :smile:

I think I've said this before on here, but when I was marching as a member of the Crossmen, I couldn't figure out what the fuss was about with Boston's show. When I received my videos and had a chance to actually sit down and watch it, I was totally impressed with the performance. They definitely deserved the top 5 finish, that's for sure!

Heck, I think I'll go watch it now. :)

That was a very heart felt performance. You could really tell the members were putting every ounce of there heart and soul into it. I get chills everytime I watch it

One of my favorite shows of all time.

The two files merging at the fifty yard line and the resulting box (done twice!!!) was brilliant drill writing. LOVE the ballad. Also, the simplicity of the silks and the theme of RED was clear and concise.

This is one show I've watched over and over again. The theme was one of the best I've seen put together for a corps. (I could do without the singing though, couldn't hear or understand most of it). But the DRIVE and EMOTION was there, my hat goes off to anyone who marched in that corps in 2000.

IMO, that kind of show has been missing since that night.......8 years, until Carolina last year.

Boston 2000, is one of my all time top shows to watch.

(I could do without the singing though, couldn't hear or understand most of it).

There wasn't anything wrong with the singing imo.

The jack### yelling in the stands, that's another story.

BAC 2000 is the first show I took my wife to. She was hooked (on me and BAC). This is the first drum corps show that she shows her band students.

I hope to see Boston 2008 for the first time later this week!