BOSTON 2000

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my favorite shows of all time.

The two files merging at the fifty yard line and the resulting box (done twice!!!) was brilliant drill writing. LOVE the ballad. Also, the simplicity of the silks and the theme of RED was clear and concise.

It sure was a great drill move, especially when Orlando Magic did it, ten years ago in their 1990 show !!!!!!

Geoffrey

It sure was a great drill move, especially when Orlando Magic did it, ten years ago in their 1990 show !!!!!!

Geoffrey

Nice way to begin the season...perhaps someday you'll give BAC credit for something...anything......

2000 BAC was a great drum corps, but just as important was the fact that it was programmed with the audience front and center. Interestingly, one of the drum majors that year is now the corps director.

hmmm.....

I loved this show! I don't know how many people I've introduced to DCI using that 2000 DVD. Between BAC and Cadets, you can really read the passion, intensity, and art of the program without having someone in the pit read it to you. :tongue:

I don't mean to be a party pooper, but as respectable as I think that show is, it really didn't do it for me, though I can admit it seemed to be a very emotional show from what I saw on the video. The members played and marched their ##### off.

I loved this show! I don't know how many people I've introduced to DCI using that 2000 DVD. Between BAC and Cadets, you can really read the passion, intensity, and art of the program without having someone in the pit read it to you. :tongue:

It was clearly the fans "favorite" from that year......

That show represents the spirit of BAC.....strong and aggressive.....with a gorgeous ballad that instantly became a classic in the marching music world.

PS

I am glad they edged out BK to make the PBS broadcast......sorry BK.....