Crunchy Frog Reunion at DCA 2008?

Crunchy Frog  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Crunchy Frog Reunion at DCA 2008?

• Yes.
    • Yes!!!!!!!!!! Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!
    • No.
    • NO! Please stop!!
    • NO! NO! NO! Death to Crunchy!!!! Arrrggh!
    • Errrr .... well ... Maybe.
    • Well, okay. But only if it has at least 35 lesbians

Well, you notice Lee didn't put a limit on the amount. It only says "at least". Where it goes from there is anyone's guess.

Not only that, the fact thats it an ODD number is just so........ how shall we say...Kinky :tongue:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if you include Dense Frog....Crunchy Frog's slow, east coast cousin.

Come on....work with me here! :tongue:

I have a fantastic sense of humour, but I voted no. I think it's a disgrace to all the hard work and effort DCA and it's volunteers have put in to make I&E possible.

I respectfully disagree. In fact, Crunchy Frog 2004 arguably got more people involved in I&E than at any one time in the history of drum corps. It's not about disrespect -- it's a celebration of our activity.

Only if you include Dense Frog....Crunchy Frog's slow, east coast cousin.

Come on....work with me here! :tongue:

And Pea Soup Frog, his uncle from England. :hehe:

I have a fantastic sense of humour, but I voted no. I think it's a disgrace to all the hard work and effort DCA and it's volunteers have put in to make I&E possible.

With a screen name like yours, you do sound like you have a great sense of humor! Do you think, though, that everyone would want to be dominated by tenors?

My point being is that Crunchy Frog may not be everyone's cup of tea, that's true. I have not seen Crunchy Frog myself. I did see Anthrax Ripple last year which I imagine was a form of reincarnation of Crunchy Frog, yes? I enjoyed every I&E performance I was able to catch, but Anthrax Ripple left me with a huge smile and a feel-good feeling. I felt the performance was creative, outlandish, crazy, full of energy, and displayed a lot of out-of-the-box thinking. And, it was memorable, too! It's this kind of avant-garde creation that can be inspiring and spawn other projects, not necessarily similar either.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course, being that art appreciation is subjective. I hope DCA continues to support all forms of creative musical expression.

With a screen name like yours, you do sound like you have a great sense of humor! Do you think, though, that everyone would want to be dominated by tenors?

My point being is that Crunchy Frog may not be everyone's cup of tea, that's true. I have not seen Crunchy Frog myself. I did see Anthrax Ripple last year which I imagine was a form of reincarnation of Crunchy Frog, yes? I enjoyed every I&E performance I was able to catch, but Anthrax Ripple left me with a huge smile and a feel-good feeling. I felt the performance was creative, outlandish, crazy, full of energy, and displayed a lot of out-of-the-box thinking. And, it was memorable, too! It's this kind of avant-garde creation that can be inspiring and spawn other projects, not necessarily similar either.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course, being that art appreciation is subjective. I hope DCA continues to support all forms of creative musical expression.

:tongue::worthy::hehe::worthy::hehe: :hehe: :worthy:

If you watched it, you're guilty by association!

This is true, and then I gota small taste of the Renegades last year assisting thier wonderful "EVIL" Guard so I am officially guilty by association!!!

Have to agree here Adam. I was there........think about the first timers .........I mean those who/whom never experienced drum corps' in their lives. Is this the mesage we want to send to the populice? Sure.....as a GAG.......for the knowing of the activity it was fine (all in good humor) BUT..........It only takes ONE PERSON to get the wrong impression.......word of mouth....etc. etc. and that ONE PERSON may be the one with the Deep Pockets, the connections that we all need to further the activity. My opinion..........? It's a slap in the face for ALL of us who have worked our ##### off.

Flame away if you must........but I have to much respect for those, who in the past and the present, have busted their ##### to make this activity what it has become today.

Edited by melligene

Have to agree here Adam. I was there........think about the first timers .........I mean those who/whom never experienced drum corps' in their lives. Is this the mesage we want to send to the populice? Sure.....as a GAG.......for the knowing of the activity it was fine (all in good humor) BUT..........It only takes ONE PERSON to get the wrong impression.......word of mouth....etc. etc. and that ONE PERSON may be the one with the Deep Pockets, the connections that we all need to further the activity. My opinion..........? It's a slap in the face for ALL of us who have worked our ##### off.

Flame away if you must........but I have to much respect for those, who in the past and the present, have busted their ##### to make this activity what it has become today.

Your last sentence is a misguided statement ... as if Crunchy Frog was not full of people who have contributed a great deal to the activity.