Toledo Tavern

I think it's a pretty commonly known fact that the first show scores/placements aren't really relative to how things will play out in the end. Usually everyone is slotted by san antonio and we'll know approximately who will fall where... one corps MIGHT move up 1 or 2 spots, or vice versa, but for the most part early season shows especially the first show don't really matter. Especially now with the 5 man judge panel for early season shows.

edit- however, I do find it impressive that boston won the visual caption... a 9th place corps knocking out the 2nd place corps in visual definitely says something.

Not really since there is still two months in the season left.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really since there is still two months in the season left.

haha.... don't you mean six weeks?

Totally agree about the drum solo. I didn't realize this until they were exiting in front of the stands, but every horn player had a whistle, and you could tell. Surprisingly, at least from down in General Admission, the whistles drowned out the percussion. Anyone know who is the center snare for Statesmen?

The one and only Patsy Vankirk.

I find it impressive that boston got 1st in visual. You might not find it impressive. You know the funny thing about opinions? Everyone's got one. Yours just happens to not matter to me.

Is that right? Funny how you responded to me if it doesn't matter. Stop crying dude. You had your opinion and I responded to you. I had mine, and you responded to me. If you can't take the heat, you know what to do.

Is that right? Funny how you responded to me if it doesn't matter. Stop crying dude. You had your opinion and I responded to you. I had mine, and you responded to me. If you can't take the heat, you know what to do.

OK, enough with the lovefest, you two. Go get a room so the rest of us can stay on topic. :tongue:

OK, enough with the lovefest, you two. Go get a room so the rest of us can stay on topic. :tongue:

Lol...I'll try to stay on topic. :smile:

I'll I know is, when I merely suggested that BAC might surprise the Cadets in this show, someone told me to "wake up from my dream world".....

Well, they didn't beat Cadets overall, but they DID take top visual, and from what I have read from 4 reviews so far, the audience is digging the show...bigtime.

Hmm....no amped voice, narration, props, stages, et al, and CONQUEST at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see them when they come back to New Engl;and in 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAT'EM UP, BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: