The Stillwater Saloon

wow...Bluecoats couldn't break 70 with no other top 6 at the show...and were only a point ahead of Boston.

Might be a tough year for them...slipping a bit further behind the others already...

Either that, or Boston is better than some expected at this stage.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably this.... :tongue:

Welcome to your source for the only scores officially certified by Drum Corps International. Our goal is to release scores immediately following the completion of sanctioned Summer Music Games Tour events. Technological limitations at some venues may cause a minimal delay in releasing this information.

...always blows my mind that I can find out reliable info and scores faster by putting my ear to the ground at DCP than from DCI.org....

Oh, I'm sure that's the case. Bluecoats have just kinda been stagnant the last couple of years...not really any movement up or down...

wow... BAC with a BULLET in the early season, huh? They must have a kick ### show...

Oh, I'm sure that's the case. Bluecoats have just kinda been stagnant the last couple of years...not really any movement up or down...

01....8th

02...7th

03...7th

04...6th

05...5th

06...4th

07...7th

I dunno about that one

I dunno...a point behind Crown and 4 behind Phantom...

I know it's at different shows, but it's maybe more of an indicator than we realize...

Please spare me. The Bluecoats are just fine and when you see them you will see and hear clearly that they have one of the very best musical ensembles and musical productions out there. Also, allow me to add this: the Boston Crusaders are for REAL. So it may seem close with Boston, but I have this feeling Boston may beat Crown and SCV this coming year. They are for real and will be a force in the end, so Blooo is holding off a very solid corps, and yes, like many corps, the Bluecoats have work to do. But the show is awesome and they are not slipping...certainly not in talent, technique, ability, or entertainment. I will leave it at that.

JW

Thanks for the answer.... I think???

Sorry...no sarcasm meant, just don't know what technology DCI has feeding the scores from the show. One would think a phone call from the stadium to a webmaster could solve the problem if they have trouble uploading to the site from the show.