Best on-field murder in Phantom's show?

217 members have voted

1. 1. Best Phantom murder?

• 1st guard dude (murdered by other guard dude; sword)
    • 2nd guard chick (murdered by drum major; knife)
    • 3rd guard dude (murdered by hornline; horns)

How about a poll for how long before one of the mental defectives who created or answered this poll injures another person or themselves. These must be part of the 10% of the general population who are mentally ill and get pleasure from the pain of others or animals. Can you say future serial killers? Jeffrey Dahmer would be proud.

You're absolutely right.

If only The Cadets had interviewed Jeffrey Dahmer instead of Sarah Jones, I may have appreciated their show more.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude this "27Socal" needs to step away from the Acapulco Gold and GET OF HIS/HER HIGH HORSE. I can only attribute his/her comments to being highly educated. Because the vitriolic verbal diarrhea that this person keeps releasing on us is really crazy. This is art not life and i do not think life with imitate art in this case. I will be 100% sure that 100% of the 10's of thousands in attendance over the summer will not imitate art either.

You said "death" first... ahahah... death first!

Sorry. I could do this all day. I guess it is kinda on topic though, isn't it? :unhappy:

Ciao!

Edited by skajerk

Someone who isn't me might want to start a new poll.

Should the corps consider adding more murders its show, and if so, how many?

Edited by Michael Boo

BD could easily have several murders - i mean, sweeney todd? hello.... throat slitting opportunities galore!

oooooh, what would be really awesome and SWEET would be if PR's drum major stayed around until BD's show, or vice versa depending on order, and then slit one of BD's guard girls' throats as well! HA! fire up the ovens and make some meat pies!!!!!!

(if you even THINK about quoting this and #####ing me out, get a life. lol. i'm not serious at all.)

(well, maybe a little. hehe.)

I agree, it should be blamed on those who promote and participate in football and those people who invented video games, esp. the jerk who invented "pong" and got it all started !

:unhappy:

I GOT IT! A show based loosely on the terminator but instead of saving the kid, they have to save the guy that invented PONG. That starts the whole machine war

Mike, you ARE a genious!

btw...another poster said this person must be a highly educated (meaning: out of touch) academia type of person. He started out with "Dude" thats something I would say and i'm NOT highly educated so i'm voting NO on that

This is quite possibly the best thread EVER on DCP. If this were a pay site I would be looking for the checkbook right now

Someone who isn't me might want to start a new poll.

Should the corps consider adding more murders its show, and if so, how many?

I'd say save it and do a Sweeney Todd show next year ...

If it helps here are photos of each one ...

Murder #1

DCI_West_522.JPG

Murder #2

DCI_West_559.JPG

Murder #3

DCI_West_579.JPG

*note Spartacus is lying dead in the middle of the circle hard to see him.

All photos by Wendy Tran from Stanford performace