Its coming down to BD vs. Cavies

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem.

Find the post where I called myself a "design expert" and I will send you a crisp $100 bill.

And by the way, what drill have you written? I mean, I assume you must have written some, since you tried to "school" me on what the back of the sheets say (by the way, you ever read my paper on judging? You know, the one where I explain what the sheets actually ask the judges to do? It's out there somewhere).

All of this simply because I don't feel that the Blue Devils' drill design is on the same level as that of SCV or Cavaliers (from a creativity standpoint). Give it up, guy. You're not going to get me to change my opinion. This doesn't mean I don't think the Blue Devils are bad at visual. I've often complimented them on the cleanliness of their program. But stack any year, 2000-2008 in front of a Cavaliers show, and I give the nod to the Cavaliers show visually (except for maybe feet...).

Sorry you don't agree. Oh well. Guess I'll go back to writing my "little" drills for my "little" schools.

:thumbup:

^^^ GOOD POINT^^^

I'm pretty sure the Cavaliers i think won feet in 2002 2004 2006 and maybe 2007!

Keep in mind in 2006 Regiment only won Visual GE on finals night... and the Atlanta regional. Same judge both nights (Mike Anderson) and he's no longer judging.... for a reason.

DCI doesnt rehire mavericks.

dude, clearly you have no idea how dcp works. i'll try to make this simple enough for you, just follow along: rule 1, people have MORE credibility if they agree with me. rule 2, people have LESS credibility if they disagree with me. rule 3, my corpz rawkzzzzzzzzzz times 172383490320897523037319358429!!!!!!!! you have now been officially initiated into the dcp rules of provenance!

:thumbup:

Thanks for this...

Keep in mind in 2006 Regiment only won Visual GE on finals night... and the Atlanta regional. Same judge both nights (Mike Anderson) and he's no longer judging.... for a reason.

Umm.... Mike Anderson was not forced out. Please don't imply that. He is a good judge. The reason he is not on panels lately has nothing to do with his performance as a judge at all.

And for his cleverness he should be banned because images like that have no place on a discussion board like DCP. It does make you wonder what type of person keeps images like that around. Disgusting! If ever there was a time for the DCP mods to do their job it's today.

Way to go MODS! "The Line" has been banned! People that are willing to post pictures like he/she did on DCP need to be banned! Thank you! :thumbup: