World Class Semifinals Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Cadets with a 95.45. Click the view recap button on the scores page. Crown has a 96.7

This is going to be a close one.............Cavies were extremely clean and very musical! Yes, Phantom had the crowd behind them, but Cavaliers are extremely good too. Too bad Cavies, BD, Crown, and Regiment weren't doing these great performances on seperate years. This is one of the better years for performance at DCI. Congratulations to all!!! No matter who wins, they are all awesome this season!!! :satisfied:

but I don't feel the need to say things like "OH MY GOD HERE COMES PHANTOM TIME TO GET A HOTDOG"

And if you had I would have lol'd and just made some silly cavies and weiner joke. Then and went on with my day.

Sorry all you Cavie fans, I have Phantom over them right now.

Not seeing it.

Cavies have very imaginative drill, and very good execution, but the performance level is a little blah compared to Crown/Phantom

I just saw it yesterday with my girlfriend. I'm a big fan!

Didn't know it was a true story until I watched the special features. Also enjoyed watching Jim (?) in Around the Universe!