World Class Finals Discussion Thread

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is DCI offering a webcast for finals? I can't understand why they wouldnt....

Thanks!

I agree. I know they want people to go to Finals and buy tickets instead of watching from home, which I understand. But people like myself, we have a two week old kid which makes it impossible to travel right now.

All the hard work I have put into DCI, and DCI flips you the bird....... I would love more than anything to watch the show!! I would pay $50.00 to watch online if necessary!

I agree. I know they want people to go to Finals and buy tickets instead of watching from home, which I understand. But people like myself, we have a two week old kid which makes it impossible to travel right now.

All the hard work I have put into DCI, and DCI flips you the bird....... I would love more than anything to watch the show!! I would pay $50.00 to watch online if necessary!

I would pay $50 on top of the $70 subscription I bought if I could view finals live.

Lucy, I'm home!

I would pay $50 on top of the $70 subscription I bought if I could view finals live.

Agreed. I have the Fan Network too. I didn't realize until this last week that Finals was not included in the subscription!

Why hasn't the BD Box Blog started yet?

They have been having a lot of server problems today. They had this same problem last year. With everyone going there to watch the blog, kept crashing the server.

Why hasn't the BD Box Blog started yet?

Go back there now, it is up and running.

http://www.bluedevils.org/programs/a/2008/...hp?night=finals

Marines are on the field now. As always, a great sound from the corps. Must be those 2-valve G horns they're playing on. :smile: