Age-out Numbers

They used to publish an age-out list and distribute it at the stadium (was it on Friday night of finals week?). I haven't seen this for a few years. While we can't collect up a list of all the names, I thought we might use this space to tally the number of age-outs for each corps.

Please be certain to indicate if the number you are supplying is accurate/confimed or just an estimate/unconfirmed/rumor.

Academy - 28

Bluecoats - 38

Blue Knights - 27

Blue Stars - 27

Boston - 16 - confirmed

Cadets - 45 - 47 (estimate)

Crossmen - 17

Crown - 32

Glassmen - 25

Madison Scouts - 35

Pacific Crest - 22

Phantom - 40 (not including color guard)

Pioneer - 13 - confirmed

Spirit - 14

Troopers - 14 - confirmed

08-28-08 - Updated based on replies to date

Edited by fifer

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they had them out and in the end zone on semis night

might have a picture of that somewhere or someone else might and you could count from there, looked like Cavies had the most but maybe they just faked it so they could see the CAC play 'I am age-out,' no really I am, let me in the end zone '

Troopers had either 12 or 14. I think it was the latter. (I'll go check the thread about it on the Troopers forum and change my reply if needed.)

they had them out and in the end zone on semis night

might have a picture of that somewhere or someone else might and you could count from there, looked like Cavies had the most but maybe they just faked it so they could see the CAC play 'I am age-out,' no really I am, let me in the end zone '

I was pretty sure I saw some Cavies stay back and not take the field when the age-outs came on later for their ceremony. So, yeah, I would think they were there to cheer on their elder brethren. :smile:

They used to publish an age-out list and distribute it at the stadium (was it on Friday night of finals week?). I haven't seen this for a few years. While we can't collect up a list of all the names, I thought we might use this space to tally the number of age-outs for each corps.

Please be certain to indicate if the number you are supplying is accurate/confimed or just an estimate/unconfirmed/rumor.

Boston - 13 (approximate from the "And in 1st Place - Boston" thread)

Hmmm....numbers I have heard...

13 (again)

Does that help? :smile:

I'm under the impression from people I've talked to that Cavies is an old corps with many age outs this year, Phantom is a young corps (especially the guard), BD was somewhere in the middle, and Cadets were old.