Jersey Surf goes world

Anyone know when the tour schedule will be released? Do you think they'll do like what the Academy did by only doing a limited tour but going the whole season, or will it be a similar schedule as last year?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know when the tour schedule will be released? Do you think they'll do like what the Academy did by only doing a limited tour but going the whole season, or will it be a similar schedule as last year?

I believe they covered that information in the article on DCI"S website.

I believe they covered that information in the article on DCI"S website.

I read the article, but from my understanding as the corps currently operates they do a few "mini-tours" over the course of the season and then, during certain weeks, the corps doesn't meet in the middle of the week. Is it safe to say they will continue this model even in World Class?

Hmmm... I wonder where are all the regional tour boo birds are that kept slamming Academy and PC?

They'll come out in droves if Surf places relatively well like Academy had done in '07 on the regional tour, but probably stay quiet otherwise.

I read the article, but from my understanding as the corps currently operates they do a few "mini-tours" over the course of the season and then, during certain weeks, the corps doesn't meet in the middle of the week. Is it safe to say they will continue this model even in World Class?

It sounds to me like they will continue their tour model from previous years trying to base it around weekends.

I wonder when DCI will update their website to include Surf in the list of World Class corps and take them out of the Open Class corps list.

That sounds like a great question to send along to the Surf folks...I am sure they would give you the answer if you asked, as a prospective member.

doesn't BAC rehearse in florida? i could be wrong

Doesn't the Boston red sox practice in FL.

Edited by emc2

Doesn't the Boston red sox practice in FL.

that has nothing to do with drum corps

yes they rehearse in florida, so does half of MLB

Congrats Surf. I loved watching this corps grow up.