2008 DCI DVD Reissue . . .

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 2008 vol. 1 dvds should now cost AT LEAST 8-10 dollars less.

Three reasons why:

1) Phantom Regiment played a show entitled Spartacus (maybe you've heard it?), it was THE BEST show of the year.

Every second of that show was pure awesome. We expect a full show, if we get even only 99.98 percent of it we should be compensated.

2) Even if you disagree with #1 the show still won the championship, and if you asked 10 people 8 would probably say that's one of the main reasons they're buying the DVD

3) Phantom Regiment won their first title since 1996, and their first STAND-ALONE title EVER! That is reason alone.

I'm not sure if I'm sounding logical right now because I'm extremely ###### and I'll probably get ridiculed for thinking something so outrageous but yea...

Edited by PhantomPhan1989

Or I can find out who the composer is and give him a piece of my mind...

if that said composer's work is no longer in the DVD then why would it still apply? I'm confused.

I also don't recommend people joining the Phantom Regiment group on Facebook and seeing the whole performance from Semi-Finals either.

;)

don't start accusing them of knowing this was going to be a problem. one would think that once you get a composer's permission to use their work you'd not have problems later. this was the COMPOSER'S wishes.

once permission is granted, there should be a way to keep it granted.