• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2001 Madison Scouts

hm to 1980 North Star

Biased...99 Crown :)

Gotta give my home team this one: 86 Troopers!

Me, too!

Seems we were there, Terri.

Magic 1994

First time I recall them in finals, second year of their cirque show which really galvanized their identity …they had a presence on the field from the time they entered to the end of the show…they also looked like they had fun too (was that 'it’s in the hips' year?)

Specifically, I don’t remember all that much from the show and I may regret my vote after watching it again (which I’ll do) but going solely on my way back machine of a mind and what corps really popped in that position...magic 1994

It may just be the first time I noticed or liked them…break through years for corps are always memorable to me.... break through years being when I finally ‘get’ a corps and root for them which makes them more likeable to me in the following years too – it’s like when I finally connect with them and actually care about their shows

Gotta give a shout out to one of the best drum lines over looked in DCI History. The 1984 27th Lancers drum line. :tongue::worthy::devil:

Therefore, my vote is obvious. 1984 27th Lancers.

Troop 86 please

HM to Glassmen 06, which was one of my favorite show designs of the year. Not the strongest hornline they've had in recent years but it was enjoyable