Slow or "Tag" Endings

My vote would have to go to 90 Vanguard, their Carmen show, with that gorgeous chord coming from the tunnel

honorable mention to 87 Garfield

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Santa Clara Vanguard 2000

Pure emotion.

Mike, that's the ending that came immediately to my mind as well. It's a remarkable show, and the tag ending fits it absolutely perfectly. Flawless Victory. I can't think of a more perfect soft ending.

SCV 90 and 2000 immediately come to mind.

I really liked Cavies 03 because of the symmetry it created with the beginning of the show.

I absolutely hated the Cadets ending this year, but they changed it...and that was awesome ending with that minute and a half of psycho drill instead. The happy face wasn't cutting it for me.

SCV 89 was pretty cool too with the disappearing corps...

BD 04 when they just marched on out of the stadium...that was pretty nifty also

Santa Clara Vanguard 2000

Pure emotion.

SCV 2000 was the first that came to mind, followed by SCV 2006. I think between those, however, I would put SCV 1988. I love seeing the phantom run across the field after his disappearance.

SCV 1984. The slow, diminuendo at the end of the show in Copland's "Tender Land" was so beautiful. A wonderful moment. :tongue::devil:

Blue Stars 08 and Vanguard 06 are the best that come to my mind. They were both very cool and fit the theme of the shows very well

Cadets 08 before they changed to there awesome 200+bpm ending did not work so much

1997 Blue Devils... Simply amazing.