Weird Fan Shouts During Performances

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm... i heard some weird ones from the crowd, and even the corp starting shouting it too. who knew there were that many people who thought they were this "Spartacus" character......hmm. :lle::thumbdown::thumbup:

This year we should all yell "I am a red violin." I kind of like the sound of it.

Thanks....BIZZARE, but thanks!

It is a baseball saying for an easy play or routine fielding play.

Edit: I knew I should have finished reading the thread before responding.

Edited by cage

2003 Finals - Cavaliers - Right after "Cavaliers you may take the field....":

"Best butt - Number 9"

"Get up, ya bum!"- me, during the counting sequence after the opener of Bluecoats' show last year. I did it in Centerville and each night of finals week and the crowd CRACKED UP each time.

At quarter finals last year during Phantom's preshow. When the drum major punches out the Spartacus character.

A shout came out .. "Get up kid!!!

Can of corn is a term you hear in baseball sometimes about catching a routine fly ball. Nice and easy.

usually one that doesn't make it past the infield...at least when Hawk, the sox (as in chicago white sox) announcers uses it (season ticket holder here....yeah, I'm counting on D/C as it looks like it going to be long season for the sox year)

THIS PAST YEAR IN ATLANTA RIGHT BEFORE THE BIG HIT IN THE BALLED OF BLUECOATS SHOW ME AND 4 OF MY BUDDYS YELLED SHAKE AND BAKE AT THE SILENT PART LOL :thumbdown:

THIS PAST YEAR IN ATLANTA RIGHT BEFORE THE BIG HIT IN THE BALLED OF BLUECOATS SHOW ME AND 4 OF MY BUDDYS YELLED SHAKE AND BAKE AT THE SILENT PART LOL :thumbdown:

I'm pretty sure everyone that was there that day hates you for being an attention hog during the best part of their show.

I'm pretty sure everyone that was there that day hates you for being an attention hog during the best part of their show.

NOT REALLY EVERYONE AROUND THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY IT NOT AS BAD AS FINALS WHEN LIKE HALF THE CROWD YELLED SOMETHING

usually one that doesn't make it past the infield...at least when Hawk, the sox (as in chicago white sox) announcers uses it (season ticket holder here....yeah, I'm counting on D/C as it looks like it going to be long season for the sox year)

Yeah well the rest of the Central is in about the same boat right now, so we'll see. :thumbdown: