Weird Fan Shouts During Performances

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha. love this thread. i haven't shouted anything loud enough for the mics to catch it, but at the end if blue stars when the guy rode the bike across field, i "shouted" something like "go lance" or "Take it home lance!" because of his yellow tour de france jersey.

it got a few laughs around me but not enough to take away from the recording, which i think is how it should be :lol:

Edited by Bigboyblue1122

1992. After The Cavaliers finish Gavorkna Fanfare everyone and their dog had to shout something. "92 Champions", "Bring it home". Must be fun to be "the new champion." Prob not so weird at the time, but looking back...

What's funny about this one is.....someone (I believe the same person/persons) yelled the same thing during Star's performance that night. I guess they jumped the gun a little with a choice for the winner when they yelled during Star's show

KRISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GO IAN !!!!

Not a shout but the "Melissa" plane flyover during finals in '01 was #### annoying. I think I have a pic of it floating around somewhere...

Do you know of any cases where a fan just screams something weird or funny at a performance?

Here's some thing from the Bluecoats show "Connexus"

At 4:25 you can hear a guy scream "Oh My God."

<link removed - Geoff>

Right before Star start's to play in 1986.......

OH YEAH !!!

Not a shout but the "Melissa" plane flyover during finals in '01 was #### annoying. I think I have a pic of it floating around somewhere...

On the videos you can hear the plane during part of Madison's ballad......it's sort of weird because it kind of adds to the mood of the music

hm... i heard some weird ones from the crowd, and even the corp starting shouting it too. who knew there were that many people who thought they were this "Spartacus" character......hmm. :doh::laughing::tongue: