BLUE KNIGHTS - 2009 Show Announcement

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, I have really digged their shows for a while now. I loved Turbine last year. I thing that's a really cool piece, I played it here at my university and I imagined it on the field, and seeing BK do it I thought it was awesome.

So, what, you've just been ignoring me all these years?? :tongue:

Nah.......look at my sig.....I am a drum corps nut.....I don't ignore anyone :tongue:

I also have a major weakness for hot pretzels.....I must have at least two during the course of a long day/night of drum corps. It's tough.....I miss the Cadets a lot to..... :tongue:

Just to show ya where I am coming from....my two favorite BK shows,

1994 Trittico

2001 Blue Toons

Agreed, I have really digged their shows for a while now. I loved Turbine last year. I thing that's a really cool piece, I played it here at my university and I imagined it on the field, and seeing BK do it I thought it was awesome.

I liked BK '06, but since then, everything has gotten rather boring to me.... In my opinion, it's time they get a new arranger.

BK have been around longer that most corps in competion today. Making finals back in 63 Seattle along with Troopers. I love seeing their still bangin it today. AND being competitive. It does not matter what they're playing. They will be in the hunt for finals placement along with Stars, Boston, Gmen, X-men, Scouts, Troop AND Spirit. I have to agree with some other DCI post about who's playing what BEFORE anyone actually sees the show as crap. As a Gmen supporter I can't wait to see their show. Good luck to all the corps and let the games begin.

Doin drum corps since 68!

you lost me here.

Gonna have to agree there

I'll take what BK's been doing lately over most of the corps. Especially GMen, I hate to say.

ME ALSO. I will take BK over Glassmen the last 3-5 years.

Thanks for posting the REP.

Looking forward to it.

Edited by dcifan2002