Phantom Uniform Pics

It needs epauletts. BAD. THe baldric needs to be a little wider. Cessario'd better not be planning on those squatty little gaunlets he seems to like on some of his bando stuff.

The uni, in that pic, looks too soft to me. Regiment has a tough guy image. I don't know that this uni maintains that.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really like them, they seem too busy in the front. A Baldric plus the buttons and the arm chevrons. I like the chevrons on the arm. I think the baldric should be more than just two silver outlines then the same color as the uniform. I do like that they don't have cuffs around the shoulders. Makes the uniform just look smoother without those.

I don't really understand why you guys have to wait to see it on the field. It's essentially the same uniform with some more fluff added, and the shoulder pads taken off. White is white. They're going to look like white on the field.

Looks good. Glad they went with white instead of black.

What everyone can't see is that the Pants are Black :rolleyes::cool:

I don't really understand why you guys have to wait to see it on the field. It's essentially the same uniform with some more fluff added, and the shoulder pads taken off. White is white. They're going to look like white on the field.

Looks good. Glad they went with white instead of black.

You are right to a point. I mean white is white. But if that is all we see then what is the point of having the baldric and the buttons. Why not just a plain white uniform? Uniforms look way different up front than from 50 yards away (IMO). Case in point...Cavaliers. They look pretty goofy up close but are extremely effective from far away.

What everyone can't see is that the Pants are Black :rolleyes::cool:

You're kidding... right?

I think the buttons make them feel a little less professional looking. I just don't care for the 3 buttons. Everything else is simply okay to me. I just don't see this as an improvement. I know that I'll get used to it, but it just doesn't like as good as it should, imho.

not digging how the baldric fits on the model.

I think if it was a little bit wider, and didn't hug his side that much near the bottom it would look good.

This isn't a bad uniform by any means, I just don't think it's really clicking very well with me.