Mini Corps

Bob Minear IS a soprano Player, and I also believe he is the horn instructor for the Steel City Ambassadors Alumni Corps. One of the nicest men I have ever met. I think he lurks here on DCP every now and then!.

I think he was supposed to be the drum major at the beginning of the season but I did see Dominic back as DM at the Reading Bucs show in Elverson in May. He is the Assistant Director and brass instructor for Steel City.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob Minear IS a soprano Player, and I also believe he is the horn instructor for the Steel City Ambassadors Alumni Corps. One of the nicest men I have ever met. I think he lurks here on DCP every now and then!.

Well maybe someone will help me out then. If nothing else I can stop highjacking the thread. :tongue:

My memory is so bad. (How bad is it??? <$1 to Johnny Carson>) It's so bad I finally remembered I spent 3 months with Westshore in 1980. Three months between Dec '79 college graduation and end of Mar 80 finding a flippin' job. And actually did the Forum concert just before I left. #### that means I came back to corps 4 times over the decades..... OY!!!!!

Anyway thanks to all for the info.....

tsk tsk Moran - I thought wheelchair cracks were a bit beneath us....

You know... I sense a little hostility here... I'm only going to tell you one more time - I was not the one who leaked those pictures of you and Beyonce to OK magazine. I'm pretty sure that was Cahill, jealous ########...

My Dear Mr. Fallon, I was referencing my own 2004 chair when I had a broken ankle, forever memorialized in our video of that year as an appropriate place to seat you. There is NO reason to bring Mr. Cahill (and his nefarious motives) into this discussion...

sometimes i think mini corps has more drama attached to it then the stuff on the field :tongue:

sometimes i think mini corps has more drama attached to it then the stuff on the field :tongue:

Well Jeff......just like any drama......if you keep adding fuel to the fire, it will keep burning!!!

hey whats DCP without drama?

and for the record, i love mini corps, even if limited to 20 ( insert sarcasm here)

hoping the real world cooperates and I can get to see them all this year

My Dear Mr. Fallon, I was referencing my own 2004 chair when I had a broken ankle, forever memorialized in our video of that year as an appropriate place to seat you. There is NO reason to bring Mr. Cahill (and his nefarious motives) into this discussion...

I remember meeting you in that chair that year. :tongue:

Any chance I'll get to buy you a drink this time around? :cool:

hoping the real world cooperates and I can get to see them all this year

Same here.

Fran

. . .(BTW: I saw the entire prelim show last year, and Shen. Sound had a good crowd to perform to, in my recollection) . . .

The fans weren't exactly falling out of the upper decks but it was a good "appreciative" crowd. Thanks Brasso.....

Edited by Shenandoah Vibrato