Hot Color Guards!

Dutchboy, year unknown, but they wore basically thongs for part of their show and they wren't hard on the eyes..... :thumbs-up:

When Dutch Boy was Open Class... (Before Open Class is what it is today; before they were called World Class and Division I. This in itself always cracked me up as Open Class today is A and A-60) {Note: Please excuse ADD.} ...in the late 80s and early 90s they had some beautiful guards. Phantom's ladies where easy on the eyes as well back in that time period

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dutchboy 90

Bluecoats 92

You didn't think they were smokin hot? Come now, all I look for in a good drum corps is a wicked hornline with a tight/chill dline. The guard is just the icing on the cake! The sweeter the better!

Just like SCV 2004, they weren't the cleanest guard, but they were all gorgeous girls!

Yeah, perhaps I missed your point :thumbs-up: but SCV 2004 was better in that caption too! lol

cadets 2004

blue devils, 21st century corps.

BLUE DEVILS 1994 - Victoria Secret Red Satin, anyone?

Carolina Crown, maybe 2000? Victoria Secret Black Satin, anyone?

Spirit - early '90s

All I remember of Spirit early 90's was 1992, the year of the super-falsies. Here's the analogy: A diamond engagement ring is to tacky costume jewelry as a natural C is to Spirit falsies.