Anna's-nap-less Night- DCI Annapolis 6/20

The drum judge is on CRACK.

The fact that you guys think you can judge drums FROM THE FREAKING WEBCAST hurts my head.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cadets are very dirty right now. Once they get that hornbook cleaned, it'll gel together better. Right now, it's very disjointed no doubt. Crown is outperforming them right now with a show that has less demand. It's interesting to see what judges reward.

At any rate, until we get actual judging on brass and guard, scores don't mean much. Wait till the first regional to worry about them.

yep...

there just might be 4 corps between Cadets and Crown by seasons end...

Not really sure of the thought process behind Holy Name. They might have plans to fix this...or they may not.

Crown could win...but they also have to fill in, but much less of a problem than HN.

Seems like they have more of a problem since they are .8 behind HNC right now :thumbup:

I can't believe HNC beat Crown.........

I think it looks probable now that The Cadets will pull away from Crown once The Cadets put in their final drill move ( I'm guessing the infamous Zingali " Z " pull )

Tonite the Cadets basically stood and played their last minute of the show. Crown had their drill in for tonite. If Crown couldn't beat the Cadets with the Cadets essentially standing still at the end, it's hard to see the judges putting the Cadets back of Crown once the Cadets put their final drill in.

The fact that you guys think you can judge drums FROM THE FREAKING WEBCAST hurts my head.

Impossible to judge from the webcast. Obviously it's next to impossible to do by being there.

okay, so after looking at the recaps, I can see that I shouldn't really take these scores but with a grain of salt. Cadets already have a 29.8 in music? Yeah....I don't think so. I liked the show but its only the second show, come on. When does DCI plan to have a full judging staff on the field?

So they must have gotten (and deservedly so) a lot of customer complaints about the feed issues, although I like how they remind everybody that this is a "free" event, as if to say, "Well, what do you expect? You're not paying for it, after all!"

Well, what DO you expect? Sheesh...You should be glad you get ANYTHING at all. People are so ungrateful these days, it makes me sick.

Once you drink the Steve Jobs Apple Flavored Koolade, you never go back to the Virus Mixer known as Windows. I drank the drank about 3 years ago and never looked back

You should look again at your "invincible" mac. Hackers are starting to target them more and more. I would never buy a mac though...I'm too proud and computer saavy lol

hmm....disappointing, I guess maybe when Crown has their 75th we'll see scores favor them a little more!?

Just 56 years to go :thumbup:

*#*@^)#)(&$)(#@&(!)(@ .COM!!!!!!!!!!!

This has got to the most immature comment that I have seen on DCP this year.

Nice job!

So you are saying the judges are favoring Cadets because of their birthday.

What a discraceful comment to all the Cadets Alumni and fans from the past.

I really like the Colts show. Thought they were underscored for sure.

also felt that Crown beat HNC.

that is all.

Cali.

Not sure that I agree with you, BUT early season scores tend to follow the spreads from the end of the previous year. Colts beat Blue Stars by 2 points at the first show last year. For whatever reason it takes the judges a while to hit the reset button.