The Toledo Thunder Bumper Cafe

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

blue stars are up at saydel hs.

I will be there. Can't wait.

I will Twitter comments and updates and scores at the end.

My Twitter: @willisje

Turn your device updates to "on" around 7:25 PM or so, if you wish to follow.

Looking for a great show from all.

JW

Bones disadvantages tonight

1. 1st night jitters

2. no guard unis

3. no show flags

4. not sure if they have an ending yet.

...should be an interesting night.

Yeah, I have a feeling this could be a very ugly night for Bones when it comes to the numbers. Which doesn't mean they can't be right there at the end of the season, just that they've got a lot going against them on June 25. It kinda sucks that they are essentially the last big corps out of the gate as well. If the rain does wash the show away tonight, I imagine some of their staff won't be too disappointed. Another day to clean! :thumbup:

I will be there. Can't wait.

I will Twitter comments and updates and scores at the end.

My Twitter: @willisje

Turn your device updates to "on" around 7:25 PM or so, if you wish to follow.

Looking for a great show from all.

JW

Sweet! I look forward to your review, as always.

It's probably too late to ask this, but where is everyone housed?????

Boston Crusaders are at Woodhaven High School was there all day yesterday. Cavies are at Wayne Memorial High School. Cadets are at Eastern Michigan University. Glassmen will be at Glassbowl now and were at University of Dayton yesterday.

now last year it poured all day at this show and stopped just in time for the show. The Entertrainment clinic was run inside. Cant wait to be there. Get it Glassmen Bring it No Excuses.

If the rain does wash the show away tonight, I imagine some of their staff won't be too disappointed. Another day to clean! :thumbup:

I tend to disagree. If I was them, I'd want to have the corps compete and get some feedback sooner rather than later. Even if there are some things that aren't ready, having a benchmark score at this point would be valuable. I'm sure the members feel the same way.

There's only so much you can keep practicing and practicing before you really want to get some feedback from judges.

Doing worse than your potential in the first show doesn't prevent the corps from improving later. Last year's corps ranked in the 16th to 17th range for June. They ended up in a battle for 12th.